[ltp] Power drain.

Jordi G. March linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:12:00 -0400

--=-ads62cznXJCoNGyHXHj3

Hi,

if you use ACPI, you can check how many miliWatts/hour remain at:
/proc/acpi/battery/BAT0/state

As an example, I've got right now (batt. fully charged) 35070mWh.  Maybe
that way you can check more properly which source is draining most.

Regards,
Jordi

--
http://www.devilmaster.org

--=-ads62cznXJCoNGyHXHj3

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hi,<BR>
<BR>
if you use ACPI, you can check how many miliWatts/hour remain at:<BR>
/proc/acpi/battery/BAT0/state<BR>
<BR>
As an example, I've got right now (batt. fully charged) 35070mWh.&nbsp; Maybe that way you can check more properly which source is draining most.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Jordi<BR>
<BR>
El lun, 12-04-2004 a las 05:53, Martin Man escribi&#243;:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>