[ltp] R40 display brightness on battery power?

Ivarsson, Torbjorn (T) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 07:09:30 -0500

You can press F1 during the startup to get into BIOS. Maybe "Access IBM" fails because you have wiped out the "hidden" partition.

The BIOS option Config/Display/Brightness says "If you select HIGH, the LCD brightness will be the same regardless of whether the computer is running on battery power or AC."

T.