[ltp] R40 display brightness on battery power?

Martin Hermanowski linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:14:38 +0200

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 07:09:30AM -0500, Ivarsson, Torbjorn (T) wrote:
> [...]

This should not affect the bios, I wiped the hpa and I can still access
the bios (the text mode part) with the Access IBM Butten. Perhaps they
changed this from the R40 to the T41, but I wouldn't know why.

LLAP, Martin

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr--