[ltp] R40 display brightness on battery power?

Ivarsson, Torbjorn (T) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:51:02 -0500

Though I have never done this, I believe that there is a parameter in BIOS that allows you to "un-hide" the IBM partition. The OS (Win or Linux) can then see the partition and you can do whatever with it.

You'll loose the ability to re-install Windows. Before you un-hide the partition you may want to get the install CD(s) from IBM.

T.