[ltp] thinkpad-modules revisited

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:57:13 +1000

My 2c on the subject - in addition to these, how about a Debian package
for tp4utils?

For those who may not know, this allows quite sensitive adjustment of
the trackpoint parameters, and using it allows as light a touch on the
trackpoint as with the Windows drivers (which helps my wrists quite a
bit).

Regards,
Bret