[ltp] again config 2.6.5

Eric C. Cooper linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:34:52 -0400

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 06:00:38PM -0500, kolab wrote:
> i will appreciate any help on getting any 2.6 kernel to work on my
> T41 radeon 32 megas and pcmcia wireless card orinoco silver.
>
> any config that you think will at least safe boot into my gentoo
> install will be of great help for getting me back on track to
> compile new and more accurate, to my machine, ones.

Here is a kernel .config for 2.6.5 that works on my T41:

    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ecc/t41-config

It's the same hardware configuration as yours, except I use the
internal Intel WiFi with the ipw2100 driver.  But this config builds
the orinoco PCMCIA modules, so it should work for that as well.

--
Eric C. Cooper          e c c @ c m u . e d u