[ltp] t41.config and switz keymap

kolab linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:40:54 -0500

Eric thanks, your kernel config saved me, now i have pcmcia orinoco working=
,
thanks )

by now i just have to fix the keyboard to switz german=3Dde_CH, could someo=
ne
share knowledge on this, i have it working fine under console and X session=
launched by root, but when i open sessions for my user account they get bac=
k to
twisted z to y..???

clues, much appreciated

danke