[ltp] logitech cordless desktop optical, special keys not working

Cameron McCormack linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:52:25 +1000

Matthias Himber:
> Well, there has been some demand, so here is the stuff. I cannot guarantee
> this works on any System other than mine (SuSE Linux, using X.org X11R6.7).

Cool!  I've been trying to get this keyboard's extra buttons working
with my desktop machine and had troubles with it.  I posted to my local
LUG's mailing list and to a newsgroup but nobody answered me.  My post
is here [1].  For reference, could you tell me what I was doing wrong in
trying to find the right scancodes/keycodes?

Thanks,

Cameron

[1] http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=407ca280%240%2427643%2461ce578d%40news.syd.swiftdsl.com.au&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

P.S. Thanks to everyone's responses to my queries about the T41p, I've
     ordered it and hope to get it this week!

--
Cameron McCormack