[ltp] R40e and Cpudynd

Pete Wright linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:33:16 +0100

--=-dJB7lzSdp3+QcbiIKSsr

Thanks for the response Alex - I'm very grateful. However, those
settings had no effect. I was still unable to load the ACPI processor
module, still couldn't put the computer to sleep and still couldn't
change the processor voltage. It just occurred to me though that perhaps
the flags you suggested were wrong in my case. The processor in this is
a 2Ghz Celeron, not a Centrino.=20

Any other suggestions ?

My most immediate concern is being able to manually adjust the processor
speed in order to save power and get the maximum usable time out of the
notebook on the road. I'm currently quite lucky if I get past an hour
and a half, and I know from W*nd*ws that this computer can do much much
better.=20

Pete

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 11:32, Alexander Gran wrote:

--=-dJB7lzSdp3+QcbiIKSsr

--=-dJB7lzSdp3+QcbiIKSsr--