[ltp] T41p CPU temperature with a zero load ?

Martin Hermanowski linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:06:54 +0200

--s/l3CgOIzMHHjg/5

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 07:53:45PM +0200, Fran=E7ois Fleuret wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I recently bought a T41p. The fan seems to never stop working, and I
> was wondering if there may be something wrong here. Even with a null
> load (i.e. uptime returns 0.0 0.0 0.0), acpi -V returns a CPU
> temperature of 50.0 degrees C. This in a pretty cool environnement
> (maybe 21 degrees).

I think you are not using cpufreq, my t41p is at the moment running at
600MHz, the fan is quit (only the hard drive makes some noise) and the
temperature is about 39 degrees.

LLAP, Martin

--s/l3CgOIzMHHjg/5

--s/l3CgOIzMHHjg/5--