[ltp] Modem delaying data from one minute to the other

Heiko Rosemann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:09:26 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry, I was wrong in my assumptions - the Microlink 56k does the same. So
either AOL is messing up Compuserve just right now (which is quite likely -
i.e. I get a new DNS server every time I connect) or my ppp config/modules
are somehow blown. I think this is going off-topic, so if someone is
interested in this, please ask via mail.

Regards, Heiko

--
 * WARNING! The USB documentation is downright evil. Most of it
 * is just crap, written by a committee. You're better off ignoring