[ltp] Re: Timeout with IBM minipci cvs atheros and 2.6

Rob Browning linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:55:36 -0500

Alexander Gran <alex@zodiac.dnsalias.org> writes:

> Hmm, I'll test that. Strange, though.

If it helps, I'm running a locally built 2.6.5 (unpatched) with only
the enhanced speedstep driver, acpi, and recent (as of the last week
or so) madwifi drivers on a t41p, and other than interference from a
2.4 GHz cordless phone, it seems to work fine.  swsuspend works too as
long as my suspend script removes the ath_pci module before shutting
down.  I also have a locally built X server because the one Debian has
right now doesn't support the radeon in this machine.

--
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org; previously @cs.utexas.edu