[ltp] R40e and Cpudynd

Pete Wright linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:02:20 +0100

--=-Mb6xRvLGFfqdFG+cDMEG

Ok cool - I'm now writing an IBM Thinkpad R40e HOWTO having solved most
of the problems. I managed to get powernowd working instead of Cpudynd
which works a treat. Just load up the p4-clockmod module for that.
Processor and thermal still crash the machine but I'm working with the
developers and some guys at Intel to resolve that one - more news as I
get it.=20

Pete

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 11:22, Marc Schoechlin wrote:
> Hi !
>=20
> I also own a R40e - my debian-system has similar problems.
> the complete system :-)
>=20
> But some parts of the acpi are working :-)
>=20
> See: http://nox.lf.net/256bit.org/download.html
>=20
> Best regards
>=20
> Marc Schoechlin=20
> --=20
>=20
> Marc Schoechlin       |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-413
>                       |  Ruppmannstr. 27    |  fax +49 711 90074-33
> ms@LF.net             |  D-70565 Stuttgart  |  http://www.lf.net

--=-Mb6xRvLGFfqdFG+cDMEG

--=-Mb6xRvLGFfqdFG+cDMEG--