[ltp] "Fn" keys in Linux

Hector Socas Navarro linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:27:48 -0600

I have a T30 with RedHat and the Fn keys work just fine. However, a
friend of mine with the same exact setup couldn't get Fn+F7 to work. We
tracked down the problem to our different display resolutions. I have my
screen at 1024x768, which is more than enough for my 14" LCD screen. My
friend had it at a much larger resolution (I don't know how he manages
to read those tiny fonts or click the icons). When he turned it down to
1024x768 he got Fn+F7 to work. Try that and see if it works for you.

Hector
--
                       Hector Socas-Navarro
                     High Altitude Observatory