[ltp] where are modules to load specified? (actually: I don't want to load ehci_hcd)

Dimitris Kogias linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:25:47 -0700

I'm unloading ehci_hcd on suspend and reloading it on resume, under
2.6.5-mc1.  ISTR that there is a patch for it, incorporated in 2.6.5,
which fixed this, but I haven't tried suspend/resume with it loaded yet.

About airo, I'm using it all the time with a mini-pci cisco card and I
leave it loaded (and the interface up) during suspend-resume, without
any problems.

As to why these are loaded automatically, I really don't know.  Are you
configuring any interfaces that rely on airo?

This is all under APM on a X31.

D.