[ltp] protecting the lcd from keyboard / trackpoint marks

Kevin Krause linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:52:30 +0200

I'm using a large microfiber tissue, that seems to do the job quite well.
It's much cheaper than the dedicated protective pads, and you can use it
to clean your screen.

Vincent:

> Hi,
>
> The keys on my TP and especialy the trackpoint leave marks on the
> screen. While most of it is probably just skin oil, I would hate any
> permanent marks eg. after any impact of some sort.
>
> Any people using protective pads ?
>
> There seem to be dedicated pads at least for powerbooks:
> http://eshop.macsales.com/Customized_Pages/\
> Framework.cfm?page=/protective/protective.html
>
> regards,

leela - up 11:53, 4 users, load average: 0.27, 0.54, 0.61
Now Playing: Queens Of The Stone Age - Do It Again