[ltp] Re: protecting the lcd from keyboard / trackpoint marks

Ben Pfaff linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 06 Aug 2004 10:10:34 -0700

Vincent Touquet <vincent.touquet@telenet.be> writes:

> The keys on my TP and especialy the trackpoint leave marks on the
> screen. While most of it is probably just skin oil, I would hate any
> permanent marks eg. after any impact of some sort.
>
> Any people using protective pads ?

You seem to be asking for something to clean off the screen, but
I know at least one person who just puts a thin piece of soft
cloth over the keyboard before he closes the laptop.  It won't
scratch the screen and it will prevent transfer from keyboard to
display.
--
A bicycle is one of the world's beautiful machines, beautiful machines
are art, and art is civilisation, good living, and balm to the soul.