[ltp] t41p: supsend with fglrx 3.11.1 finally works! (not for me)

Steve Harris linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:22:09 +0100

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 05:33:20 -0700, Elliot F. wrote:
> > I'm using 494.2.2, FWIW, I've not (un)suspended a number of times and its
> > still going strong, also the power usage while suspended on APM seems to
> > be reasonable with the binary driver.
> >
> > Also using APM stops the ipw2100 from doing firmware resets every few
> > minuites.
> >
> > The CPU control doesnt seem quite as good, but I can live with that.
> >
> > - Steve
>
> Question for those of you who have it working...  Are you using the
> kernel's agpgart, or the one supplied with fglrx?

No idea, but I can tell you that the machine wont reliably unsuspend, its
does most of the time, but not always, I've havent figure out a patter, so
if anyone does, please mail the list.

# lsmod | grep gart

shows nothing, so I guess its the ATI gart?.

- Steve