[ltp] OT: ALL0792 g-wireless works great

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 01:06:28 +0200

Hei,

it's just for those interested and because we were at the topic:
I got the ALL0792 yesterday.
It works like a snap with fli4l 2.1.7 in master mode (aka AP), so if you
need a PCI g-wireless card for some reason, i can recommend this one. I
get a 54MBit connection from the thinkpad (only tested under win) and so
far it seems pretty stable, too.

(If you use the prism54 driver, don't take 1.2, it's said to be somewhat
unstable. Use CVS instead.)

André.