[ltp] ibm-acpi-0.2

Dax Kelson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 02:19:21 -0600

On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 15:12, Borislav Deianov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is the second alpha release of my ACPI driver for IBM ThinkPad
> laptops. The features currently supported are:
>
> 	- Fn key combinations
> 	- Bluetooth enable and disable

Without your driver, Bluetooth enable/disable already works fine on my
T42p.

When I press Fn+F5, the led lights up and the following messages show up
in dmesg:

usb 4-1: new full speed USB device using address 2
Bluetooth: Core ver 2.6
NET: Registered protocol family 31
Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
Bluetooth: HCI USB driver ver 2.6
usbcore: registered new driver hci_usb

When I press Fn+F5 again, the led turns off and I get:

usb 4-1: USB disconnect, address 2

Does it work differently on older ThinkPads? Can I use your driver
without messing up the already working Bluetooth enable/disable?

Dax Kelson
Guru Labs