[ltp] Dead Battery

manaen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:08:07 -1000

I recently toasted the charging circuit on my motherboard (tp600).  The
only way to fix it was to replace the motherboard.  The thinkpad's boot
behavior was very similar to what you described.  Hopefully its simply a
dead battery, which will produce the same problems, as mentioned in the
earlier reply.

Cheers