[ltp] Re: ibm-acpi-0.3

Paul Ionescu linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:15:43 +0300

Hi Boris,

Here is the feedback for the new features of ibm_acpi-0.3 on IBM T41/R50p :

ThinkLight works (on/off)
LCD (up/down/off) does not work, but it does increment the brightness
level reported by "tpb".
This means that if I "echo up > lcd", the tbp OSD increments, but the LCD
is at the same level of brightness.
Moreover "echo off > lcd" triggers an AccessIBM button event in "tpb"

And have a happy holiday.

Thanks,
Paul