[ltp] MDK 10 on 760XD

Mark Ayares linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:48:01 -0400

Yea, it seems like the settings I set in KDE are not getting saved to the
xconfig file.  Same with drakconf running from the command line.

Does anyone know which xconfig file these settings get written to and what the
entries would be to correct the problem? Could someone post their file as a
sample?

Thanks,
Mark