[ltp] MDK 10 on 760XD

Jeff linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:15:30 +0000

On Wednesday 18 August 2004 01:23 pm, Mark Ayares wrote:
> I have Mandrake 10 installed on my 760XD.  Does anyone know where I can
> find the hardware graphics setting for X?  My current settings are:
> Graphics Card: Trident Cyber 9325 (Generic)
> Monitor: 1024x768 @ 60 Hz
> Resolution: 1024x768 8bpp
>
> X starts and runs okay, but when I start an app, the colors get messed-up.
>
> Thank,
> Mark

A few years ago when I had a 760, the Trident drivers were messed up and would
not work. I got around that problem by using the generic svga driver instead.
If the drivers are still an issue, you might want to try a different driver.
If memory serves me correctly, in Mandrake it is called "unlisted svga card"
in the X setup menu.