[ltp] thinkpads with rage128 M3/M4 chips in them

Matt Graham linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:35:10 -0400

On Thursday 19 August 2004 21:36, after a long battle with technology,
Bill Hudacek wrote:
> Just FYI, I don't have *any* dead pixels on this display.  It's
> incredible, but true. And it's more than 3 years old.    Seems like
> LCDs have problems from the factory....or no problems.  At least in
> my experience.

Gotta say AOL here.  Thinkpad A22p, Rage128 video chip, refurbished,
1600x1200 15" screen, 2.5 years old now, no dead pixels or any other
hardware problems.  Whatever they built this machine with, they built
it *right*.

--
   Q: How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?
   A: Two. One to hold the giraffe and the other to fill the bathtub