[ltp] T41 and ndiswrapper: can get IP but no ping

Eben King linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:00:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Spiros Psarris wrote:

> I just installed Suse 9.1 on my new T41. Its wireless card is an Intel
> 2100 3B. Yast wanted to use ipw2100, so I'm installing ndiswrapper by
> hand. I'm using ndiswrapper 0.9 (0.10 just came out, but won't compile).

Have you considered http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/ ?  Works for me, but I
haven't tried suspending.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?           [TOFU := text oben,