[ltp] LCD shuts off...can't get it back on

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:29:43 -0400

Thanks.....however Fn-F7 doesn't seem to help (holding it, pressing it
over and over, etc.)
I remember about a month ago, someone posted a utility that could do
lots of stuff on the TP, including turning the LCD on and off.  I tested
it and it worked, but now I forget the command line!  Can anyone help
me?

-jr