[ltp] Cooling fan always running

Svein Larsen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:06:42 +0200

I switched to the native driver but the fan is still running all the
time. Maybe i have to switch to a lighter desktop system (i really dont
want to cause i love kde :)
Does KDE take lots og resources?

Top shows me that there is actually no or only one process running all
the time. I cant understand why the fan should run - even when the air
coming out is not hot at all.

- Svein