[ltp] RE: 2nd independent *not mirror Monitor with ati mob radeon 7500 T41

alejo linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:23:45 -0500

Dimitris thanks again for your help, )
i need the extended desktop for doing a little video show where i want
to have a clean image (no cursor or extra info)

i will follow your steps

and will also forward this message to the list cause im sure it might be
helpful for other newbees like me.