[ltp] thinkpad keys in mozilla: backward/forward page

Raphael M. Grochtmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:42:14 +0100

Hi,

just activated the BackwardPage and ForwardPage keys on my TP51 under
mozilla using the info from the posting

     http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2004-August/019188.html

Actually I had the same problem with the backward key launching the 'Find in this page'
dialog.

I resolved it by commenting out the following definition:

     <!-- Specific keybinding for Sun keyboard -->
     <!--
     <key keycode="&findOnCmd.commandkey2;" command="Browser:Find"/>
     -->

Strange enough when I press the Backward key elsewhere in mozilla (e.g. when
composing this email) it will still open this "find ..." dialog.

Cheers
Raphael