[ltp] IBM to sell its PC business

Michelle Klein-Hass linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:55:48 -0800

On Friday 03 December 2004 02:35 pm, Meike Reichle wrote:

> That's not gender specific. I am female, love my computers, but my
> boyfriend isn't too fond of them ...

Geek chick in tha house...and yeah, my husband hates my computers. Big time.
Too much trauma from office jobs. How did he put it? "Coming home from work
seeing you play with your computers is like some guy who digs ditches coming
home to see his wife puttering in the garden."

He also hates his mobile phone. "The instrument of obedience" is what he calls
it.

However, get him into a music store, and you'd better figure on waiting for
him for a while. The entire day if he can get away with it. Yes, I live in a
geek household, but there are different kinds of geeks and my hubby just
happens to be a music geek.

Actually if you want some free-for-download and ok-to-share music, drop in at
http://www.richiehass.com/ and check it out. Share and enjoy. Oh yeah, he
*does* like Ogg Vorbis. Says it sounds better than MP3. He's right!

Greets,
Michelle
--
Michelle Klein-Hass