[ltp] IBM to sell its PC business

Dan Christopherson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:55:40 -0600

Eben King wrote:

>>>You mean, a trackball?  Haven't seen one on a laptop for years.
>>
>>No - 3 button mouse - (the one thats on your thinkpad with the
>>trackpoint)
>

> Oh -- a trackpad, similar to this:
>
> http://www.ergosci.com/gliderv.html

No, a TrackPoint with three mouse buttons associated with it, like on
your thinkpad. Ya know, the little red joystick thing between the 'G'
and 'H' keys? The thing you use to move the mouse pointer on your
thinkpad when you don't have a mouse attached? Perhaps just the thing
that causes typos on G or H occasionally? It's called a TrackPoint.