[ltp] D-Link DWL-G650 on Debain testing (2.6.8)

Winsley von Spee linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:04:24 +0100

Am Montag, den 06.12.2004, 23:03 +0100 schrieb Meike Reichle:
> Hi all,
>
> I am thinking about getting a PCMCIA wireless card and a friend offered
> me a D-Link DWL-G650 Revision B. I searched the net but there are about
> as many absolutely desperate "I just dont get it to work" posts as there
> are posts claiming everything went just fine.
>
> So, does anyone of you have any experiences with that Model? (My
> configuration: An X20, running Debian testing with a 2.6.8 Kernel)
>
> Best,
> Meike

I have use an netgear wg511 it works fine for me although
mmaroni@fi.uba.ar has some probs with it. I included the drivers in my
kernel and putted the firmware to /lib/firmware and all went fine even
monitor mode ;) ...

Greetz