[ltp] IBM deal news: Thinkpad warranty/service will stay with IBM!

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:02:15 +0100

--=-C+OFCMXm9WZELfRTFzU1

> As I posted three days ago, this was also reported in the New York
> Times.
> Somehow I get the feeling nobody likes me...  :-(
> -m

Hei, don't worry a read and appreciated your posting...but it didn't
sound as definitive as this one.

However, it's quite logical to me that they are bound to support
contracts so will have to deal with them...still the question arises
where the thinkpad specific replacement parts come from? Will Lenovo
continue producing them?

Andr=E9.

--=-C+OFCMXm9WZELfRTFzU1

--=-C+OFCMXm9WZELfRTFzU1--