[ltp] Recommended places to buy high capacity battery?

John Locke linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:35:06 -0800

Hi,

I have a T41 I'm very happy with. I have the original standard battery,
4400 mAH. We're taking some longer flights and I'd like to get a higher
capacity battery.

Anybody have any experience or comments about Priority Electronics?
http://www.priorityelectronics.com/laptopbattery/ibmbattery.htm. They're
selling a non OEM 6600mAh battery for $109 US for this model.

I'm interested in hearing comments about the quality of non-IBM
batteries, as well as with this vendor--or any other vendors you'd
recommend. I saw an earlier thread, but thought it was worth getting
current opinions...

Cheers,

--
John Locke
"Open Source Solutions for Small Business Problems"