[ltp] anyone based in Vancouver Canada?

Steve Nicholson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:12:32 -0800

Hi Guys
Anyone on the list based in Vancouver Canada? I've got a thinkpad X24
and media slice with Mandrake 10.1 community on it and getting a
little frustrated with it.

Mainly it's getting suspend and hibernate to work correctly. I've done
a lot of reading about it but don't have a lot of spare time at the
moment and just need it to work rather than fiddling about with it.

If there is anyone in Vancouver that is interested, I'm happy to pay
them to help me set it up and support me when needed. I love Linux but
due to my work now I just don't have the time to play and becoming
more of a dumb user that just needs things to work when I use them.

thanks and have a great day.
Steve.