[ltp] Re: ANNOUNCE: FC3 + swsusp kernel

Felix Roeser linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:44:15 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 01:51:41AM +0000, honey@gneek.com wrote:
> OK, a couple of patches to apply to the Fedora Core 3 kernel to allow
> the swsusp2 patches to apply cleanly.  I'm not taking any credit for
> these, other than being the guinea-pig for Bernard from the swsusp2
> project and being prepared to go through a dozen or so fsck cycles
> and a lot of trial and error to fix them.

I tried to apply swsusp2 with your supplied patches to a 2.6.9 681 FC3
kernel but i get this error message : "900-dm-low-memory-fix will not
apply cleanly. Reverse applied patches [Yn]?". Don't know if this is
related to your patches or swsusp2.
Was anybody able to get it running with 681 or just with 667?

--
Cu
Felix