[ltp] programs take much too long to start

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:00:58 -0500

This can happen if you have a directory in your PATH that is on an
unmounted file system, or if you have a console open and the shell is in
a directory that is on a file system that has subsequently been
unmounted.