[ltp] IBM to sell its PC business

SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:16:00 -0500

The link is good.

Everytime PJ updates the site she takes it off line.

When this occurs in the day time it is a very good indicator that something
important has happened.

Check back in a few hours and you may be amassed at what you find happened.

As for "check'em out before you send it out." I only access the site 10 to 15
times a day while I am at work. I can do this since I am continuously talking
on the phone and on hold. You know the routine calling tech support except I
do not talk to tech support.

Frank