[ltp] Dial Up, Dsl, & Wifi Connection

SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:33:11 -0500

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 07:01 pm, SOTL wrote:
> > There's not much to them.  They're essentially ifdown eth1, ifup eth0
> > etc.  They're on my notebook, which isn't turned on at the moment.
>
> You are jogging old memories.

The old program was called usernet.

Currently I am in an old RH 7.3 system which would present no problem to =
set=20
up for examination of othe system in my second desktop but since I trashe=
d a=20
monitor last week and am currently funds short I have to shut down and mo=
ve=20
the monitor to view current distributions.=20

Frank