[ltp] Disabling the wireless

Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:41:42 +0100

--=-Gj4VEtApwlK+VRNBfQyG

Hi,

> But in Linux if I do Fn+F5 it turns on/off _only_ bluetooth (I don't
> really know if it works or not, buf the bluetooth led changes on/off
> :-)).

Get friends with your acpid configuration (man acpid, look
in /etc/acpi/events and /etc/acpi/actions). And get morpheus has
published a little howto "ACPI and ibm-acpi" to this list, you might
want to read that, he described how to set switch wireless on and off
via Fn+F7 (for an Atheros based WiFi-Card).

Andr=E9.

--=-Gj4VEtApwlK+VRNBfQyG

--=-Gj4VEtApwlK+VRNBfQyG--