[ltp] Are there any problems with the t41p?

Martin Man linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:54:55 +0100

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 04:10:24PM +0100, Steffen Dreise wrote:
> Hi all, im new to the list ;)

Good evening,

> Are there any problems with the t41p and linux? Are all functions
> working like acpi, asp, bluetooth and so on?

As far as I'm concerned with my T41p, only IBM security chip and Active
harrdrive protection are not working, everything else 100% stable (including
suspend to ram and suspend to disk and acpi)

> Thanks,
> Steffen

HTH,
Martin

P.S. "google site:linux-thinkpad.org" for configuration details

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR--