[ltp] ACPI and Hibernate => Sound broken

Stefan Triller linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:36:51 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2004 16:28 schrieb Bob Alexander:
> > In 1 of 10 trys it might work for my X40. Some weeks ago I was happy that
> > suspedn to ram worked, but this was the one try which works out of the
> > ten...

> Sorry to hear that :( I unload the USB because the EXTERNAL usb attached
> mouse did not survive the suspend ...

Yes, thats a pity :-(
If there wouldn't be this fu*** sound problem with ACPI I would switch
imediately.

Yes this works fine, but as I said only on APM :-(

> with Fn+F12 and hibernate (under APM).

I did not try that, but I think Fn+F12 is controlled by the Bios on APM usage,
so I don't know how to get the hibernate script working on pushing this
combination.

Stefan