[ltp] ACPI and Hibernate => Sound broken

Stefan Triller linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:34:56 +0100

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2004 18:17 schrieb Stefan Triller:
> I think I found my problem.
> I used ALSA in kernel, but also loaded the oss compatible driver udn uses
> xmms with /dev/dspX <- OSS :-(

I don't know why, but I have to do:
/etc/init.d/alsasoudn stop which saves the mixer state and unloads alsa
modules
rmmod ath_pci
rmmod slamr

before hibernate. Alsa and slamr because of the broken sound and ath_pci
because after hibernation it hat AP FF:FF:FF:FF:FF and don't get any
connection.

Now I'm almost happy with ACPI. Screen blanking would be a nice feature
(Fn+F3) but this doesn't work with ACPI :-(

Stefan