[ltp] Re: Sending email from laptops?

ben linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:05:34 -0700

Thanks, Daniel!!!  I was starting to think I was old-school since I
well remember the old TWM days, and the MSDOS vs. DRDOS wars.  But I'd
completely forgotten about UUCP.  And just in time for my 30th
birthday...  maybe I'm not quite as old as I thought ;)

Anyway, I now have UUCP running quite happily (so far), spawning its
own ssh to my workstation in lab whenever I connect to the 'net and
happily delivering my email.  I'm delighted!  Highly recommended!

If anyone else wants to set this up and runs into problems, I am happy
to help...

Cheers,
-Ben

--