[ltp] IBM Thinkpad T23 (S3 SuperSavage IX/C SDR) & FS errors

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:38:28 -0500

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:50:50 -0600 (CST), TechWizard
<john@darktalker.net> wrote:
> I had SlackWare 10 installed, everything works great
> except i could not setup Xorg with the SuperSavage driver,
>
> I tried SuperSavage IX/C 64 with S3
>         SuperSavage IX/C 64 with Savage
>         SuperSavage IX* with S3
>         SuperSavage IX* 64 with Savage
>         SuperSavage4 with Savage
>         SuperSavage4 with S3

it's all the same driver.  the driver will do the right thing based on
the pci id.  what version of xorg are you using and what sort of
problems are you having?

Alex