[ltp] X31 + Bluetooth

Henrik Brix Andersen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:07:50 +0100

--=-1dBHJRe/lkpMTpEpmzgy

Hi,

I'm the happy owner of an X31 - but unfortunately I bought one without
built-in bluetooth tranceiver (model 2672-XXH).

According to the hardware maintenance manual, the bluetooth transceiver
is available as a daughter card, but it also lists an internal bluetooth
antenna (labeled BT), which my X31 doesn't have.

Does anybody know if it is possible to install a bluetooth antenna +
daughter card in an X31 which was not 'born' with bluetooth support?

Sincerely,
Brix
--=20
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@gentoo.org>