[ltp] X Fonts at different resolutions having problems

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:43:35 -0700

Bob Alexander wrote:
> Dear Friends,

> Unfortunately when I have to project something I have to lower the
> resolution to 1024x768 or 1280x1024 depending on the projector's
> capabilities.

Are you displaying this at full screen?  Then your system is
compensating and changing the 1024x768 pixel display and putting into
1400x1050, which is why it appears 'blurred'.  If you turn off screen
expansion, the screen will appear smaller, but the blurring should
disappear.

> Happy XMas to all of you and may you all have a great 2005 !

Same to you and everyone else on the list!

--
James McKenzie