[ltp] X Fonts at different resolutions having problems

Eben King linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:00:54 -0500

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:27:06 +0100, Bob Alexander <bob@ngi.it> wrote:

> James McKenzie wrote:
>   > Are you displaying this at full screen?  Then your system is
>> compensating and changing the 1024x768 pixel display and putting into
>> 1400x1050, which is why it appears 'blurred'.

> Sorry for not specifying. Of course I am NOT using the screen expansion.

The image _on the projector_ looks fuzzy, right?  Is this everywhere, or
only at the edges of text?  Is it possible the projector is interpolating
to 1280x1024?

PISCES:  Try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola virus.
You are the Lord of the Dance, no matter what those idiots at
work say.  -- Weird Al, _Your Horoscope for Today_