[ltp] New to the list, with a T42

Romuald Fleury linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:36:55 +0100

Hi, i have a T42P and, just for information, Ubuntu ( which is build on
Debian ) work very well.
I just need to rebuild a kernel ( 2.6.9 instead of 2.6.8.1 )
Wifi i2200, ACPI and special blue key features works.
However i'm not sure that the centrino frequence management (via
cpufreq/speedfreq) works fine ...
Have you somes feedbacks/informations ?
(sry for my poor english-speaking)